Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

(Known) Continuing Anglican blogs

In a little discussion over here in the comments about identified Continuing Anglican blogs (and how we need more), I listed the following:
The Continuing Anglican Churchman
Continuing Home
The Continuum
Wannabe/Newbie Anglican

Now, the following may be also, though I'm not certain of Fr. Spark's affiliation (I may have just forgotten): Miserere Mei

One could perhaps also Fr. Toon's site: The Prayer Book Society (1928)

Digging in, I think I have found the blogger Fr. Daniel mentioned, posting photos of Continuing church buildings: An Anglican Cleric
And through him: Pennsylvanian Anglican

And based on the material Will posts: Prydain (Trial WordPress version)

Maybe I should start a list in the sidebar. (I don't have time to manage a Continuum Bloggers web-ring, as nice as that would be to have.)

Are there others I have missed? It's not always easy to tell by reading the blogs.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Patristic Anglcian is hosted by an ACC layman.

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger axegrinder said…

    CH,

    I am an acolyte/lay reader at St. Stephen's REC in Jackson, MS. My blog is called

    axegrinder.

    Blessings,

    Jason Kranzusch

    http://axegrinder.blogspot.com

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger The Lemonts said…

    I love all of those blogs. There are a couple good Orthodox blogs as well not to mention the touchstone blog.

    http://westernorthodox.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home