Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Easter Sermon

I think I have mentioned Fr. Samuel Edwards before on this blog; if I remember correctly what I was told, he preached at Fr. Daniel's ordination. In any event, Will at the Prydain blog frequently posts Fr. Edwards' sermons.

Will has just today noted Fr. Edward's Easter Sermon and I quite agree with Will that: "This is quite an interesting sermon... There is a lot to think about here." Take a look.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Continuing Home said…

    APCK Yahoo group? I've not even heard of it before. But sure enough, I see it:

    "This is a discussion group for the people and clergy of the Anglican Province of Christ the King, a traditional Episcopal province in the United States. All people interested in the preservation and spread of the gracious form of historic Anglicanism are invited to join us!"

    Been going for 6 years now. Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home