Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Heat wave

The weathermen are forecasting a heat wave tomorrow. Ugh; we have no air-conditioning at church.

Then again, we're in the Pacific Northwest where 95% of the houses also have no air-conditioning (my house included, and my car also). It's rarely needed and besides, a heat wave in Seattle would probably be considered a pleasantly mild summer day anywhere else in the country. Plus we have plenty of natural shade, thanks to our really tall trees. Experience says it should be an absolutely gorgeous day tomorrow.

I'm one of those most comfortable when it's cool, though I know some of our parishioners will enjoy the warmth. But I do hope Fr. Daniel will permit fans in the sanctuary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home