Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Anglican Camp Communion Service

The following link should get you to a file called communion1.gif. This file is comprised of almost 40 shots taken from before, during and after Sunday's communion service. Taken at 2-minute intervals, they play back at 2 second intervals (except the first and last frames).

It's not much, but it's all I have right now. (I hope to have more later.)

To see the "action", click on the photo until you see "Save Hi-Res" on the left. Click on that and save it to disk -- it's about 15 Megabytes and will take some minutes to download. Then open the file with a browser to view it.

http://www.winkflash.com/photo/public.aspx?u=swan_bill

4:50 PM Update: I'll be adding more photos as I process them.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger The Miller Menagerie said…

    Hi Bill, tried your link ad it produced this error on winkflash's site:
    Sorry we cannot find the shared folders you are looking for.

    Please check the User ID and try again.

    Tomorrow, The Miller Menagerie will wear their camp shirts to church to drum up interest in the second annual family camp! We'd love if the Swans felt led to join us!

    I'm organizing my pictures on Shutterfly and will share them with you as soon as they are all online.

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Continuing Home said…

    It looks like sharing didn't get enabled. I just tried the URL again from a different machine and it worked.

    I look forward to posting a link to your photos.

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger The Miller Menagerie said…

    Okie, I just sent you a link to our photos on Shutterfly. I couldn't quite figure out how to make them generally public.

    Also, I uploaded a video to our MySpace profile located here: http://www.myspace.com/millermenagerie. Click on the link "Videos" directly under the picture of us (the same one as on this Blogger profile).

    P.S. I know how that feels to think you've lost one-of-a-kind photos. Prue poured Coke on our MacBook and I took it into the shop and they said, "It's dead." And I'm in complete disbelief because, "...the last backup I did was 4-10-07, before my son's 1st birthday and his baptism, where the majority of our family visited?!?..."

    Fortunately, the hard drive was salvaged even though its logic board is fried. But, I have the photos!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home