Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

It's a small world (online)

Just had my church and work worlds intersect this morning. I've been a subscriber to an unofficial APCK e-mail list (which is now shutting down) for some time, receiving a daily digest. This morning's digest had a link to a blog entry titled Where Did You Get That Hat?, which began:
Various blogs have provided links to a comprehensive site (in German) offering an impressive photo gallery of different types of ecclesiastical headwear...
And continued with a couple of examples, including this one:

I was certain I knew this guy, and when I clicked through I found I was right! Prof. Ole Fanger (RIP), a longtime member of one of my committees, in the academic dress of the University of Coimbra. Showing up on an Anglican e-mail list...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home