Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Minuses and Pluses

On the downside, I will also miss the Men's Breakfast Saturday the 19th. About the time they start I need to be on my way to the airport. (When you live on the West coast, trips to the East coast tend to take the entire day; though my first flight isn't until after 11 AM, I anticipate arriving at my hotel about 1 AM on Sunday.)

On the upside, if he sets an alarm and cuts short his sleep, this Wandering Anglican just might make it to the 10 AM service at what we call "O Street," the Provincial Cathedral at 2727 O Street N.W. in Washington, D.C.

Speaking of being a Wandering Anglican, another trip just popped up on my radar yesterday. In early May to Sonoma, California -- close enough that it could be a flight down in the morning, continuing (back) home in the evening. If it's on a Thursday maybe I could visit nearby St. Stephen's in Oakville (Napa).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home