Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Newsletter news

While updating the church website today, I realized how disconnected I've been lately when I got to the latest Earth and Altar newsletter from Fr. McGrath. For example, it notes that as of September 12th, Josephine McGrath had completed all requirements for her Doctor of Musical Arts degree from UC Santa Barbara. (Congratulations, Dr. Josephine McGrath!)

And I see from the newsletter plenty of planning for services and events from now through Holy Innocents has been going on. I guess in the past I'd at least been aware of the planning, but this year it was done and published before I even knew of it. It looks like an exciting time ahead and I'm glad to be home for it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home