Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday evenings missed

During Lent on Wednesdays we are having Holy Communion at 6PM, followed by a Lenten Supper and the Rector's Forum. During the service Sunday I realized I was going to miss a number of these due to travel. Tonight I'm in Laconia NH, having spoken this afternoon at a conference here and flying home tomorrow (weather permitting). Next week I should be there, but the following week I'll be on my way home from Phoenix and the week after that on my way home from D.C.&Baltimore.

But that's my last planned trip until after Easter.

Just tried to call home, but looked at the time and realized the household is probably at church.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Continuing Home said…

    "But that's my last planned trip until after Easter."

    Didn't last long. Sitting in the airport waiting for the first flight home, I receive an announcement of another trip, the week of the 22nd. I was afraid it was going to be like this.

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Continuing Home said…

    And worse. I fly out the 21st, so I'll miss the Sunday service.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home