Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Visit to St. Bartholomew's

Stuck indefinitely in Frankfurt (I've had several trips home booked and subsequently canceled, and the news on the volcano makes it evident that Tuesday's flights will meet a similar fate), I decided to go tour and when I saw "St. Bartholomew's" on a tour map I had to go see. It's really St. Bartholomäus, also known as the KaiserDom or merely "Dom" (or even Frankfurt Cathedral though technically it is not a cathedral) and you can read a little bit of its history here:

A very impressive building.

I will be back out touring today. I have nearly everything I need for work, so it will be back to the grind on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home