Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back from camp

We actually got home a bit after midnight into Monday morning, but things have been so crazy ever since I haven't even managed to fully unpack and store my suitcase, for all my usual goal is to have it unpacked and BACK IN THE CLOSET before 15 minutes have passed from when I enter the door into the house. And half the camping gear remains unstored...

There will be material to come, I promise. I was thinking "Saturday," when Kathy is away for the day for a Kairos Prison Ministry followup with the women attendees in Purdy prison, but I just remembered that that's Mens' Breakfast, Fellowship and Work Party day.

Suffice it for now to say "we had a good time!" And even when it wasn't as good as it could have been (I got little very sleep), it was good.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Caitlín said…

    I found myself relaxing without the constant running back and forth to the computer to check email and do what little surfing I get to do these days, what with 2 jobs and a rental property to manage in addition to the home front. Would you say I am in over my head? Oh, dear, I hear a deafening "YES".

    Pray for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home