Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Preparing for camp

Early Thursday we plan to hit the road to the Diocese of the Western States Family Camp. The camp blog is providing helpful last-minute information -- okay, temperatures from 50 to 90F, prepare for cool evenings. But now... bring the kayaks, the bikes? We'd need to trailer a haul all the toys. Or go spend more money on car-top rack accessories.

But some other advance prep is looking ominous. No Internet. And worse, the nearest cellphone signal is well over 10 miles away so there will be no Internet that way either. So I guess I'll just have to be disconnected from when we leave I-5 on the way down Thursday until we reach it again on the way home Sunday.

72 hours.

I can do that.

I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home