Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Touch and go

When I got home Thursday afternoon I was looking forward to a long stretch at home and reconnecting with St. Bartholomew's, but I had not thought it through until this morning. At least until August I will continue to be a sometime visitor: here this Sunday and next, gone the following for the Diocese of the West Family Camp, back the next, then gone August 1st for a high school reunion back East.

After that I don't know. There are two possible business trips coming in August; one of which might impinge on a Sunday when it occurs, the other of which will if it occurs.

And come September, I'll be away a lot until December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home