Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Looking ahead

I was out ill so I missed today's service. Reports are that the church was pretty full, despite some notable absences -- folks ill or away.

But we ramp up a bit this week with Shrove Tuesday and the Pancake Supper (my stomach hurts already), two services on Ash Wednesday (but not at noon, so I can't break away from work that), and what I assume are regular Stations of the Cross on Fridays during Lent.

No "Truth Project" this Wednesday evening, but I am told we'll finish it next Wednesday. Starting the following Wednesday evening (the 23rd) we'll be having Bible Study again. I don't have my flight itinerary in mind (there are three trip packets on my desk at work, and this week I will probably be submitting a travel request for a fourth trip) but I think I will be getting in from... Atlanta... a bit too late for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home