Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

APCK Yahoo Group!

Probably the province's best-kept secret, revealed to me today by "James the Thickheaded," is the existence for the past six years of the Yahoo Group "APCK," the Anglican Province of Christ the King discussion group: "This is a discussion group for the people and clergy of the Anglican Province of Christ the King, a traditional Episcopal province in the United States. All people interested in the preservation and spread of the gracious form of historic Anglicanism are invited to join us!"

I note that it has been in existence for 6 years now. (I also note that some members' e-mail inboxes are bouncing, including the one for "Fr. Hewett". Moderator, some work is needed...)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger J. Gordon Anderson said…

    That's cool. We have something like that for the APA/REC. Sometimes the discussion is quite invigorating.

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Continuing Home said…

    I imagine that with the APA/REC it could be quite invigorating. My joining the APCK list has either killed it, or I set up my subscription incorrectly. It's been rather quiet...

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Blogger J. Gordon Anderson said…

    It is certainly invigorating, but quite charitable, I must say. Everyone keeps a really level head on it, which is nice - especially considering some of the differences of emphasis theologically, and so on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home