Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Oops.

At lunch today Fr. Daniel mentioned that the website was a little out of date. In particular it still said that Matins and Evensong were still "temporarily on hold." That really puzzled me because I distinctly recalled updating that item as soon as I knew they would resume.

It was only when I got home that I figured out what had happened. I had in fact updated the web page... but only on my machine.

I had forgotten to upload it, and I had forgotten because at the same time I made the changes I'd been fixing the web icon -- the little shield you might see on the tab when looking at the church's site with FireFox or some other browsers. It had been messed up for a long time; I was so happy when I finally got it the way I wanted it, I forgot all the rest. Oops.

I hope nobody missed Matins or Evensong due to my error.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home