Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Off the Hook

Fr. Daniel sent a note to "the usual suspects" to advise that tomorrow morning's class will not be held due to choir practice (I think this is still regularly scheduled for the 3rd Sunday of the month but I'm away enough I am not certain). The only disheartening thing was the extremely short list of "suspects" (there might have been five of us attending), but then again most of the usual suspects are away much of this month, as Fr. Daniel noted Wednesday evening.

For me this may be a good thing, because my body clock is still not quite on schedule after last week's trip. One morning I wake up early, the next late, but with the size of the swing steadily decreasing.

The extra hour will probably be welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home