Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Wandering Anglican departs again...

...and this time it's a week of meetings in Salt Lake City. So I'll miss yet another of the Evangelism Group classes being held Wednesdays of this month. Tried to look up Anglican churches in Salt Lake City, but the prospects didn't look good. I'll look again in a bit, but then again there will be little time, I'll be downtown without a car, and I've a minor foot issue that says long hikes might not be a good idea.

More next week, I guess.

Update: Updating the church website, I noticed I'll be missing the Men's Fellowship breakfast again. And the one of the Evangelism Group classes, on the topic "Christianity & Science: Conflicting or Complementary that I've managed to attend was interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home