Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Beat me to it...

...by two whole days. I had planned to write something about the Wednesday evening Advent series Fr. McGrath is conducting, but as luck would have it work piled up on the last couple of my working days this year (I'm now on holiday through the end of the year) and my plan was forgotten.

Until now, but I took a quick look at Fr. McGrath's blog, Anglican Parish Priest and he'd already written about it. Along with a picture -- for all I had two cameras there with me (not including the one in the cellphone) I neglected to take any photos.

On top of that, he posted a photo of one of his neighbor's bright Christmas displays, with a bit of a newcomer's perspective on Pacific Northwest winters, not so very different from what I remember upon moving here 25 years ago.

Take a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home