Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Cancelled

Today's "Ladies' Arts & Crafts Social" was cancelled, in part due to some of the regulars being away and in part because some weren't able to get there. I was able to get down the hill and into town (and back) in my little 4WD, but saw a few pileups at the bottom of hills that gave me pause. (This would have given me even more, I think!

Hopefully this will be the end of the cancellations. More snow is in the forecast but the temperatures are to be above freezing, and the forecasts are usually a few degrees low. On the other they're forecasting a strong east wind tomorrow -- this is very unusual and I'm not sure what to expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home