Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Selah

I had hoped to have something for the blog before now, but... there wasn't anything. With all our master chefs away or tied up at Microsoft, yesterday's breakfast became the Mens' McBreakfast, and at that only three of us made it. And I clearly felt the advance warning of some illness about to strike, which it did today. Fortunately the only symptom so far is extreme lethargy, but today I missed church and our class on Proverbs.

There probably won't be much to add for a couple of weeks because Wednesday I kick off a short period of travel with a week of various committee meetings in Chicago. But I'll be back for the Annual Parish Meeting before heading off to Germany, followed almost immediately by a week in Virginia. And then I can look forward to two whole months at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home