Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Grand Finale

Looking at the schedule of activities this week, it appears the McGraths are planning for this Sunday, their last here, to be something quite special. At least that's what I read from the fact of there being two choir rehearsals this week.

Sadly I won't be here; I'll be on board a plane probably somewhere over North Dakota about that time. But I plan on setting up the family laptop to record the service, if I can find the high-quality microphones I haven't used since the '80s or so.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Continuing Home said…

    Oh well, it just seemed like a good idea to record the service. Turns out the external microphone/line-in jack isn't working on the house laptop.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home