Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Selah again (and again, and again...)

Usually my big travel seasons are autumn and spring, but this summer seems to be trying to play catch-up. Back from a week in Louisville tomorrow we're off to Connecticut (to bury my mother-in-law's ashes), then back home for a day before we head off to the diocesan Family Camp campout followed by a visit with family in CA. I get one or two days home after that then it's off to Chicago for a couple of days, back a week and then off to Ohio... and then it'll be August, with about 7 weeks home before the fall season leads off with Strasbourg (maybe).

Having been home sick Sunday means it will be a month or more I'll be away from St. Bartholomew's, including two Men's Breakfast and Fellowship Saturdays. Not good.

But if I have Internet at the campout I might blog from there. (T-Mobile's site says I'll have Internet there, albeit slow.)

Our third Rectoral candidate will be here this weekend; I am sorry I am going to miss that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home