Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Friday, November 13, 2009

ACW Sale

Many thanks to Claire, without whom I could not have posted about the sale and who provided the photos for the blog! The entire event was for me one of miscommunication leading to missed opportunities. One element of last Saturday's ACW (Anglican Church Women) sale was the raffle of this creche. The ACW wanted a picture of it (for the tickets?), but because of several miscommunications (one of which had me arriving at the church, camera and other accessories in hand, with nobody to let me in) opportunities to take the photo slid by right up until it was time to head for the airport.

About the sale itself I know little but a subsequent e-mail from Fr. Davis to the Parish indicates it was quite successful, as usual. So it seems the bad weather didn't keep folks away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home