Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fr. Davis' blog

I did not know (or maybe I'd just forgotten) that Fr. Davis has a blog. But my attention was drawn to his quite wonderful writeup of last Sunday's performance. His experience of peoples' reactions were matched by the rest of us, and I look forward to hearing the CD being produced of the event by the good folks of St. Jude's. People with tears in their eyes afterwards? Yes, and I want to hear what they heard.

But in any event, his new blog is more than worth a look. I'll have a regular link to it up soon if time (and Internet access!) permits during this week's time away, or hopefully soon after my return home -- before the next trip out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home