Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Another missed Stations of the Cross

Right now they're conducting the Stations of the Cross at church. Fr. Davis announced this last Sunday, "for those who didn't make it [last] Friday." (Why do I think he was talking about me?) Anyway, I was more or less ready to go... until this morning, when I woke up almost as tired as when I went to bed last night. I thought domestic jet-lag was a thing of the past, it's only a 3 hour shift, not like international travel with 9+ hours, after all. But I had to come straight home from work; I'm not long for the world tonight.

Maybe there will another opportunity -- I think he had mentioned such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home