Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Garden Sale on Saturday

I certainly managed to become disconnected during my unplanned European vacation. I'd forgotten about the Women's Craft Social and the Men's Breakfast -- thinking I might b e able to attend the latter but no... it was last Saturday. So even if I had returned as planned I would have missed it.

I learned this week during a call home to the States that the Garden Sale is this Saturday. But I do not have details and a check of my e-mail finds no notice of it. So I guess this constitutes notice.

(I have somewhat larger concerns anyway because my home computer is kaput and I don't know why. Backups are recent so I should be okay, and Xubuntu Linux is installs very easily, but even with its simple applications install it will take time. Oh well.)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Continuing Home said…

    Oh. Did I mention that I am home from Europe as of last night? Up at 4:40 AM this morning but that was okay -- I had a LOT of e-mail to get through and most of the day would be spent in teleconferences.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home