Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Confusion

I was still not feeling well this morning, actually a bit worse, so I stayed home today. One week until my next trip, so I NEED to get over this bug!

But Kathy brought a copy of the bulletin home, with all the announcements therein. (I see I will miss the next Men's Breakfast -- I just booked my flights to Zurich, departing that morning.)

But she said the Bishop's Visit was tentatively announced for October 12th, though it would be firmed up this week. When I checked my calendar for conflicts I discovered the 12th is a Tuesday -- that can't be right. I guess I'll just have to wait, though at least that falls in a window where I'll be home on the weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home