Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Selah?

Somehow I forgot to note ahead of time my absence for almost a couple of weeks. It's almost over now -- I've headed out and returned home and am just waiting to get over this illness (virus? cold?) before getting back into the swing of things. Kathy & I had a good time, visiting a number of my former haunts back in the Midwest for the first time since I left decades ago, though I did not manage to connect with any of my old church parishes.

I'm on the schedule to read Sunday, and it will be such a joy to serve again! "I Am Home!" -- if only for three weeks more before I head out on the 29th to begin my autumn travel season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home