Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Re-engaging

It hasn't been the best of weeks at work, and I really got no time to unwind after the trip, so I was pretty tired and down when I arrived for Evening Prayer followed by supper and "The Truth Project" video and discussion -- and enough so that I declined to read the lessons for Evening Prayer.

The turnout for Evening Prayer was relatively small, with more folks showing up afterwards (sometimes just a necessity, given Seattle traffic) and on into the video. (The Parish Hall became rather crowded, more so than in this picture, and by the end I realized the forced-air heat doesn't serve the Parish Hall -- the CO2 levels, to which I am sensitive, had to be quite high. I had to leave early.)

But for all that it felt good to be back, re-connecting with the Parish. I am home! (For seven weeks or so.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home