Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Confirmed

This Wandering Anglican hits the road again tomorrow on a trip a bit more complex than usual because it involves flying to West Virginia and driving to Virginia, returning to West Virginia on Sunday to fly to Atlanta, and then on Friday flying home. But I dropped all choices of conference leisure activities Sunday morning for one that is not on the list -- attending Holy Communion (first stop on my way to the airport) at a church in the area.

Caitlin suggested I double-check the service times; not all churches keep their websites sufficiently up to date. So I sent off an e-mail to the Rector and received confirmation of the

Meeting and worshipping with other Anglicans, when it happens, is one of the nicer parts of my travel. I come away with little vignettes of conditions elsewhere, and it's almost always good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home