Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Baptism of A.J. Hall...

...was what I wanted to write about, but about the time it took place I was on final approach to LAX (Los Angeles) on my journey from Seattle to the Washington D.C. area for the week. Yep -- yours truly is on the road again.

But stay tuned. This week I'm hoping to visit "O Street", our national cathedral, and to hook up with another Anglican blogger, "St. James the Average".

Update: The latter visit has had to be canceled.

Update: Couldn't make it to O Street, either. The day's meeting ended too late.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:40 AM, Blogger J. Gordon Anderson said…

    I am so sorry to miss you too, Bill! But Lord willing you'll be out this way again, or we'll be out there sometime.

    Pax,
    Gordon+

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Continuing Home said…

    Whoops... two James...

    I am still planning on visiting "O Street" (as we call it) Wednesday, though the visit with Gordon+ on Thursday is off.

    Perhaps when I return next spring (if not before).

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Continuing Home said…

    James,

    Am planning to come in on the Red Line to Dupont Station for the 6:30. I'm not sure about staying after because I need to get back, get dinner and prepare for the following day's meetings.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home