Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Little to report

Unfortunately I came down with an especially nasty cold Thursday that has left me flattened, so I was not able to go to church today. It was a shame; Deacon Ed was officiating and preaching, and Christy was on the organ.

Next Sunday brings another annoyance; the annual neighborhood BBQ, it turns out, is set for next Sunday from 11 AM - 2 PM. I'm leading Matins, which means I won't be able to get away until noon earliest. I wish folks wouldn't schedule things for Sunday morning -- one of the downsides of the Pacific Northwest.

(But there was one good thing about the enforced downtime: I finally finished processing the photos from my Paris visit last October, a task difficult to get into because so many were ruined in a number of different ways. The result of having only one day to see everything. The following was a quick shot; with time it would have been more carefully composed.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home