Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Friday, September 10, 2010

All for nothing

Working over my travel schedule for this fall I suddenly realized that the pile of travel documents for the next four trips (flight itineraries, hotel reservations and the like) was incomplete. Digging in I found it was lacking documents for an upcoming trip to speak in Las Vegas -- which I thought I had already booked.

And as it turns out, I had. Except I had the wrong travel (and check-in/--out) dates! I remember being delighted for once being able to book a Sunday afternoon flight out, but as it turns out the date was wrong. I needed to fly out (and return) later than that.

But hey, I get that whole weekend at home, instead of checking in at SeaTac airport prior to Sunday Mass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home