Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Found on camera

I sat down a few minutes to take of some online business after finishing some preparations for next week's trip (little things like finishing the powerpoint for my talk), including a new entry in this blog. The first thing was to look at the pictures on the camera from this morning, but there I found a picture from last Sunday taken for a blog entry -- and forgotten the entire week following, even though I had the camera with me the whole time (and never used). Of course, really early-morning flights mean I should head to bed early and I guess there just wasn't time to post this this last Sunday.

So here it is, a picture of Schola Cantorum at practice after the service. I don't know what all of their plans are, but I gather it includes the Maundy Thursday service as all as Easter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home