Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Unable to report

Between travel and illness, I don't have much to report. It was looking like a relatively light travel regime this spring, but more trips popped up and I'll be away away a significant amount of time until late-May. Yesterday morning a trip to Germany wound up on my schedule, and I don't know if it will end up overlapping Synod -- and won't until next week.

And if that weren't bad enough, I returned last night from the first of the series of trips ill, maybe just a bad cold but also leaving me without much energy. So not only will I be missing all but maybe one of the Lenten Wednesday evening Bible Studies, but probably tomorrow's Stations of the Cross (though I did make that last Friday).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home