Ever since I received a new wide-screen monitor at Christmas, I've been slightly annoyed at the fact that the website's top banner centered itself on the screen, but the material following (set in a table) was left-justified. This morning I finally put together the new page Anglican Church Women
asked for, with their logo and in their colors, learning some more (grrr) about font and table HTML tags in the process.
In the final pre-publication preview, I suddenly noticed it was all centered, unlike the other pages. Studying the differences in the pages' source code I realized all I had to do was to move one tag and things would work the way I wanted. Happy day!