Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lay Reader training

I'm away so I had to miss out on this session, but I wish I could have been there. For all I've been a Lay Reader for a while a refresher would have been great, as well as to be coordinated with the others.

Session I – Wednesday, September 19
5:30 Evening Prayer (if you can make it)
6:00 Supper (provided)
Overview of Lay Reading, and Reading The Litany, Morning Prayer, Evening Prayer

At least I will be able to make it to Saturday's leadership retreat and Session II. For an extra plus, for some reason I thought I was getting in at 9:15 PM but when I checked my itinerary I found I am scheduled to arrive at 6:45 PM instead. So I may be sufficiently rested the following morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home