Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's a girl!

I almost missed the announcement. I was leaving work a little early (to go home and test a work laptop WiFi problem I can't test at work and besides I'd been in a bit early all week, 6 AM and thereabouts), and while shutting down the computer I saw an e-mail pop up with the title above. Okay... gotta fire up the computer again and get the particulars.

Fr. Daniel and Josephine announced the arrival of baby Gloria Christi this morning; mother and daughter are doing well. Fr. Daniel did not report on the father's condition, though I am guessing tired, frazzled and full of joy and wonder.

Congratulations!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger The Miller Menagerie said…

    Yay! Congratulations to the McGraths upon the arrival of Gloria! We hope everyone is getting as much rest as possible and that big brother and sister are having fun getting to know their little sister!

    Lots of love from the Miller Menagerie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home