Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Off To Camp

With a "bon voyage" e-mail from Fr. Daniel, we'll hopefully be headed off in the morning to the Diocese of the Western States Family Campout on the northern California coast. "Seumas Ruaraidh" is back from the transmission shop and seems fine. All that's left is for the rest of the household to pack and for me to figure out How To Get Cram It All Into The Car and, after we're all up in the morning, hit the road with a stop at the plush (by my camping standards) Rogue River campground tomorrow night.

Whether I live-blog this trip or not will be dependent upon Internet access at camp. (I *might* have cell-phone access -- in any event I will have a laptop because I have a journal article due Tuesday and it is still not done...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home