Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mapping the APCK, ACC and UEC

A few weeks ago a guest requested a photo of the map I had mentioned, showing where our communion of APCK, ACC and UECNA churches are located. I took a photo the following Sunday but (and I hope I will be forgiven) things got crazy after that and I only just got the photo off my camera this afternoon (along with a LOT of other photos including my trips to St. Louis and Lucerne). So here is the map, "enhanced" so the pushpins stick out more. Blue represents APCK churches, white UECNA, and red ACC. This map is one or two years old, so it is likely to be a little out of date. (Click on the photo to see a larger version.)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Tregonsee said…

    Unfortunately the APCK church in Nashville closed a couple of years ago. Good people, but a poor location with inadequate room for grown.

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Jefferson said…

    I have not updated my map for several months and I suspect that there is some questionable data on it, but this is what I have gathered from our websites and newsletters.

    This is the link. You can reach it from my blog or from cutting and pasting this:
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=115977369005317954512.0004713721eba767109d4&z=3

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Continuing Home said…

    Thanks very much, Jefferson! My data is much older, but updating it is too far down in my list of priorities right now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home