Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Touch and Go

It's not quite as bad as the last time(s) I used this title but still... I got home from a week of meetings in St. Louis late last night, with less than 32 hours home before I'm back in the air(planes) for a couple of days of meetings in Switzerland.

But still... I left on the last trip with Sunday's bulletin in my pack so I could update the website and perhaps add a blog entry or two during the week but between meetings, limited Internet access and work, there was no chance. I have no illusions that things will be better between departure and return. But I've left the bulletin there regardless, and maybe I'll get an e-mail update from Fr. Davis...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home