Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Forgot the Men's Breakfast!

I missed the Men's Breakfast & Fellowship this morning!

I was up around 3:30 AM PDT -- a good time to be awake because that's when I have to get up tomorrow for my early flight out, and it means I'm more or less still on East Coast time where I should be arising around 6:30 AM EDT. But a couple hours later I crashed again for a few hours (I needed the rest to try to get a bit better) and woke up at 9:30 or so. I blissfully took care of some things online, then about noon we headed out to join daughter & boyfriend for a movie. Never made it because the car's engine failed, but that's another story.

Soon after we left the house I realized I'd forgotten the Breakfast... but in retrospect it was just as well. I needed the rest, Fr. Davis knew I wasn't that well, and better the car failed where it did rather than on the way to church, miles from any auto service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home