Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Decalogue and Thanksgiving Eve

During Sunday's service I noticed that despite it being the first Sunday of the month, the Decalogue was not on the program. After the Litany today I asked Fr. Daniel about it and he told me it will be read next Sunday, the Girls' Choir will be singing the responses.

He also told me that they will be singing Evensong on Thanksgiving Eve! In case you haven't been to St. Bartholomew's Announcements, we will be having an Evensong that evening, followed by dinner, and the parish has been asked to invite friends.

Our Schola Cantorum hasn't been doing much of late (hope it's not my voice dragging things down),but it's nice to see the Girls' Choir active again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home