Continuing Home

The ongoing saga of a Continuing Anglican church home, as seen by a member of the laity.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Selah

This blog will be quiet for the next week. EARLY tomorrow morning I am to depart on a business trip to Cairo -- not OH, TN, OR, OK, NC, MS, or the many other American locales place-named Cairo, but to the original in Egypt.

"Travel to exotic locations, sit in hotel meeting rooms" is my motto. I hope at least to see the pyramids and the Sphinx while there; my hotel is on the Nile so I'm guessing at least I'll see that. I may post pictures IF I have Internet access AND time. (More travel coming up in December, but sufficient unto the month is the evil thereof.)

Ma'is salaama. Shukran.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger The Miller Menagerie said…

    You forgot my favorite- Cairo, GA (pronounced like the syrup, though)!

    Safe travels, you two and hopefully the schedule will allow you time to explore a bit!

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger Continuing Home said…

    Well, Kathy's explored a lot -- sailing on a felucca, exploring the Coptic and Muslim quarters, attending Mass at the Anglican cathedral, etc. We saw the Pyramids, riding up to Cheops on camels...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home